LOW CARB FALAFEL


I love, LOVE falafel. It’s one of those foods that I really miss being able to have delivered (yeah, I live in a place without delivery, which is honestly a good thing). I’ve tried a few times to make a low carb falafel that would actually satisfy the craving, but most of the time it would fall apart, or just turn out kind of meh.

I love, LOVE falafel. It’s one of those foods that I really miss being able to have delivered (yeah, I live in a place without delivery, which is honestly a good thing). I’ve tried a few times to make a low carb falafel that would actually satisfy the craving, but most of the time it would fall apart, or just turn out kind of meh.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here