LOW CARB VEGAN CHILI COCONUT CAULIFLOWER RICE


For some reason, I’ve been seeing a lot of recipes for coconut rice lately (at least 50% of my YouTube consumption is just watching cooking videos), and it’s been giving me a serious craving. Of course, rice isn’t exactly keto-friendly, so I decided to go with cauli-rice as a base, and also add some chili paste because spicy foods are the best foods. The results totally made my day!


For some reason, I’ve been seeing a lot of recipes for coconut rice lately (at least 50% of my YouTube consumption is just watching cooking videos), and it’s been giving me a serious craving. Of course, rice isn’t exactly keto-friendly, so I decided to go with cauli-rice as a base, and also add some chili paste because spicy foods are the best foods. The results totally made my day!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here