LOW CARB VEGAN PUMPKIN SPICE FAT BOMBS


So, I’m going to do my best to refrain from posting a million pumpkin spice recipes between now and Thanksgiving, but realistically, there will be a few more. I got this adorable pumpkin candy mold today and decided my first task would be to make something pumpkin flavored. Because it’s back to being hot out, I didn’t really feel like baking and decided that some low carb vegan pumpkin spice fat bombs were in order!

So, I’m going to do my best to refrain from posting a million pumpkin spice recipes between now and Thanksgiving, but realistically, there will be a few more. I got this adorable pumpkin candy mold today and decided my first task would be to make something pumpkin flavored. Because it’s back to being hot out, I didn’t really feel like baking and decided that some low carb vegan pumpkin spice fat bombs were in order!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here