BLUEBERRY LAVENDER VEGAN FAT BOMBS


I spend a lot of time on instagram, browing various keto-related hashtags, and when I saw a post the other day from The Wholesome Holistic, I just had to try the recipe. After this weekend’s carb-up (where honestly, I didn’t feel that great after), I decided to try and be really conscious of what I’m eating over the next few days, and keep the fat high and the carbs low with some keto vegan fat bombs. I know, kind of the point of this keto thing…

I spend a lot of time on instagram, browing various keto-related hashtags, and when I saw a post the other day from The Wholesome Holistic, I just had to try the recipe. After this weekend’s carb-up (where honestly, I didn’t feel that great after), I decided to try and be really conscious of what I’m eating over the next few days, and keep the fat high and the carbs low with some keto vegan fat bombs. I know, kind of the point of this keto thing…

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here