Homemade Pineapple Coconut Ice Cream


No matter the season, my kids love to eat ice cream.  My 6 year old has a hard time eating most fruits.  She is fine with veggies, but for some reason, she can’t handle fruit.  I have come to learn that it is mostly a texture issue for her. She will drink a smoothie with any kind of fruit in it, or eat a homemade popsicle with fruit in it, but a plain piece of fruit she struggles with.   So combining the nutrition of fruit with the delicious appeal of ice cream is a winner at my house.  This homemade pineapple coconut ice cream is smooth, refreshing and a great treat even if you can’t eat dairy!

No matter the season, my kids love to eat ice cream.  My 6 year old has a hard time eating most fruits.  She is fine with veggies, but for some reason, she can’t handle fruit.  I have come to learn that it is mostly a texture issue for her. She will drink a smoothie with any kind of fruit in it, or eat a homemade popsicle with fruit in it, but a plain piece of fruit she struggles with.   So combining the nutrition of fruit with the delicious appeal of ice cream is a winner at my house.  This homemade pineapple coconut ice cream is smooth, refreshing and a great treat even if you can’t eat dairy!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here