Easy No-Churn Oreo Ice Cream


I’ve been seeing these recipes for no-churn ice cream float around for a while now, but I was hugely skeptical.  I decided to give it a try and low and behold, this stuff is AMAZING.  I’ve tried several versions now and this Oreo version is my absolute favorite.  It might have something to do with the fact that I’m obsessed with Oreos and that Oreo ice cream is probably my favorite ice cream, but regardless… this one is my favorite!  It literally takes 15 minutes and is SO much easier than making it the old-fashioned way in the churn.

I’ve been seeing these recipes for no-churn ice cream float around for a while now, but I was hugely skeptical.  I decided to give it a try and low and behold, this stuff is AMAZING.  I’ve tried several versions now and this Oreo version is my absolute favorite.  It might have something to do with the fact that I’m obsessed with Oreos and that Oreo ice cream is probably my favorite ice cream, but regardless… this one is my favorite!  It literally takes 15 minutes and is SO much easier than making it the old-fashioned way in the churn.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here