Dhuska


  Dhuska is traditional recipe from Jharkand, India. This recipe is specially prepared during festival days, Which is very easy to prepare.  When I searched recipe for jharkhand state, this recipe caught my eyes because of its popularity in online world. Various links on internet stated it as signature recipe of Jharkhand state.  I adopted this recipe from here,  and the dish is pretty tasty and filling with tomato chutney.. Traditionally It is served with ghugni( Spicy chickpeas curry).

  Dhuska is traditional recipe from Jharkand, India. This recipe is specially prepared during festival days, Which is very easy to prepare.  When I searched recipe for jharkhand state, this recipe caught my eyes because of its popularity in online world. Various links on internet stated it as signature recipe of Jharkhand state.  I adopted this recipe from here,  and the dish is pretty tasty and filling with tomato chutney.. Traditionally It is served with ghugni( Spicy chickpeas curry).

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here