Chapati Pizza Recipe


Chapati Pizza Yayyy Now I have another easy pizza that I can make anytime.Though I make some onion capsicum cheese topping with leftover chapathis, heat it up and serve, I have never thought of this chapati pizza idea.I saw this recipe in Divyas space and instantly loved it, with my slight variations I tried it and it was a instant hit.After that I’ve made it so many times for mittu when she screams for snacks at odd timings.As I always have chapathi dough stored, it becomes handy when I want to make this chapati pizza.

Chapati Pizza Yayyy Now I have another easy pizza that I can make anytime.Though I make some onion capsicum cheese topping with leftover chapathis, heat it up and serve, I have never thought of this chapati pizza idea.I saw this recipe in Divyas space and instantly loved it, with my slight variations I tried it and it was a instant hit.After that I’ve made it so many times for mittu when she screams for snacks at odd timings.As I always have chapathi dough stored, it becomes handy when I want to make this chapati pizza.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here