BROOKIES


I had never heard of Brookies until my kids spotted them in the fresh-baked section at our Wegmans grocery store.  Turns out this delightful little dessert is a chocolate chip cookie (on the bottom) and brownie bar (on top).  While I had to agree that this treat was to die for, at the same time my head ached as I envisioned all of the processed sugar and gluten that my kids were consuming.

I had never heard of Brookies until my kids spotted them in the fresh-baked section at our Wegmans grocery store.  Turns out this delightful little dessert is a chocolate chip cookie (on the bottom) and brownie bar (on top).  While I had to agree that this treat was to die for, at the same time my head ached as I envisioned all of the processed sugar and gluten that my kids were consuming.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here