BANANA BLUEBERRY OAT MUFFINS


Every family has at least one picky eater, you know the one person that won’t touch fruits and veggies if their life depended on it.  I love any chance I can get to sneak some extra fruit and veggies into our family meals, especially since I have one of those “picky eaters”.  These Banana Blueberry Oat Muffins are a family favorite in our house, they are filling and so good.  The best part? They aren’t too sweet, just perfect for breakfast – snacks – or as a treat and full of fresh fruit.

Every family has at least one picky eater, you know the one person that won’t touch fruits and veggies if their life depended on it.  I love any chance I can get to sneak some extra fruit and veggies into our family meals, especially since I have one of those “picky eaters”.  These Banana Blueberry Oat Muffins are a family favorite in our house, they are filling and so good.  The best part? They aren’t too sweet, just perfect for breakfast – snacks – or as a treat and full of fresh fruit.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here