AIP Instant Breakfast Cereal


Breakfast! How did you grow up enjoying this meal? We mostly had breakfast cereal because mornings were rushed, and I have to say my twin sister and I were moderately obsessed with cereal up until our early twenties. I remember one time in college we both couldn’t sleep and we walked into the kitchen at the same time to have a bowl of Toasted Oatmeal Flakes. Glad those days are over.

Breakfast! How did you grow up enjoying this meal? We mostly had breakfast cereal because mornings were rushed, and I have to say my twin sister and I were moderately obsessed with cereal up until our early twenties. I remember one time in college we both couldn’t sleep and we walked into the kitchen at the same time to have a bowl of Toasted Oatmeal Flakes. Glad those days are over.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here