SLOW COOKER QUINOA CHICKEN CHILI


I was recently in Utah and realized that it’s still cold in other parts of the world while we’re sweating here in Florida. While I was there I had lunch with some fellow foodies: Chef In Training, Boys Ahoy, Taste and Tell, and Oh Sweet Basil. It was so nice to be able to talk incessantly about food without fear of being judged while trying to juggle our plethora of children.

I was recently in Utah and realized that it’s still cold in other parts of the world while we’re sweating here in Florida. While I was there I had lunch with some fellow foodies: Chef In Training, Boys Ahoy, Taste and Tell, and Oh Sweet Basil. It was so nice to be able to talk incessantly about food without fear of being judged while trying to juggle our plethora of children.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here