RUM CAKE


Liisa was the one roommate I ever had who loved cooking just as much as I did.  And I must say that our kitchen back then and my life ever since have both been all the more delicious thanks to her.  (Case in point: she was the one who introduced me to my favorite red enchilada sauce, which I have made approximately five thousand times since.)  She cooked dinner almost every night and was a pro at using various spices and seasonings to make our simple budget meals taste tres gourmet.  But one of my favorite things about Liisa was her insistence on baking her own birthday cake each year.

Liisa was the one roommate I ever had who loved cooking just as much as I did.  And I must say that our kitchen back then and my life ever since have both been all the more delicious thanks to her.  (Case in point: she was the one who introduced me to my favorite red enchilada sauce, which I have made approximately five thousand times since.)  She cooked dinner almost every night and was a pro at using various spices and seasonings to make our simple budget meals taste tres gourmet.  But one of my favorite things about Liisa was her insistence on baking her own birthday cake each year.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here