MINI KEY LIME PIE


Since visiting The Keys on our cruise, I have been CRAVING key lime pie.  Since being home I have been searching for a good recipe that would cure my craving for it.  Since I like things in mini individual sizes, I thought that I would create them just like my mini cheesecakes.  I was shocked at how delicious and close these tasted to the key lime pie in Florida.  They were amazing!  They were perfectly moist and had the perfect amount of lime in them.  I took them over to my parents for dinner and they couldn’t even wait to eat them.  My hubby isn’t even a huge fan of key lime pie and loved it!  It was so fun being able to remember all of the fun memories we made in the Keys with one delicious bite!

Since visiting The Keys on our cruise, I have been CRAVING key lime pie.  Since being home I have been searching for a good recipe that would cure my craving for it.  Since I like things in mini individual sizes, I thought that I would create them just like my mini cheesecakes.  I was shocked at how delicious and close these tasted to the key lime pie in Florida.  They were amazing!  They were perfectly moist and had the perfect amount of lime in them.  I took them over to my parents for dinner and they couldn’t even wait to eat them.  My hubby isn’t even a huge fan of key lime pie and loved it!  It was so fun being able to remember all of the fun memories we made in the Keys with one delicious bite!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here