LOW CARB VEGAN HEMP SEED YOGURT


Another day, another non-dairy low carb vegan yogurt substitute! I know – super appealing description. Lately, I’ve been trying to reduce my consumption of nuts – mostly because I realized I use them for basically everything, and should diversify my protein sources a bit. I also thought that using hemp seeds for yogurt would be a lower carb alternative to the low carb vegan cashew yogurt I usually make.

Another day, another non-dairy low carb vegan yogurt substitute! I know – super appealing description. Lately, I’ve been trying to reduce my consumption of nuts – mostly because I realized I use them for basically everything, and should diversify my protein sources a bit. I also thought that using hemp seeds for yogurt would be a lower carb alternative to the low carb vegan cashew yogurt I usually make.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here