LOADED VEGETABLE SOUP


After feeling a little under the weather and taking a few days off in the kitchen, I finally felt like myself again yesterday.  Bad sinus headaches and a sore throat aren’t fun at all!  My children were off from school again because of the frigid below zero temperatures, so we all stayed warm and cozy in our pajamas all day.  It was nice not having to venture out into the nasty weather!

After feeling a little under the weather and taking a few days off in the kitchen, I finally felt like myself again yesterday.  Bad sinus headaches and a sore throat aren’t fun at all!  My children were off from school again because of the frigid below zero temperatures, so we all stayed warm and cozy in our pajamas all day.  It was nice not having to venture out into the nasty weather!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here