Homemade Snowskin Mooncakes



But I decided to change that this year and finally made my first snowskin mooncakes at home. I think we're lucky because in Malaysia, we can get ready-made mooncake paste from baking shops easily and they even have snowskin pre-mixes ready in packets. Thanks to some of the hotel's mooncake workshops I attended last year, I have a vague idea how to make snowskin mooncakes. Let's put them into practice! :)

But I decided to change that this year and finally made my first snowskin mooncakes at home. I think we're lucky because in Malaysia, we can get ready-made mooncake paste from baking shops easily and they even have snowskin pre-mixes ready in packets. Thanks to some of the hotel's mooncake workshops I attended last year, I have a vague idea how to make snowskin mooncakes. Let's put them into practice! :)

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here