DILL PICKLE FAT BOMB


I’m a pickle fanatic. No lie, my first sneaky eating at the age of about 1 was inhaling an entire a jar of pickles behind the couch. Yep, ate the whole thing before my mom got up. No excuses – I mean it’s dill pickles! Now I’m adding them to my fat bomb recipes because, being a pickle lover, savory fat bombs are where it’s at!

I’m a pickle fanatic. No lie, my first sneaky eating at the age of about 1 was inhaling an entire a jar of pickles behind the couch. Yep, ate the whole thing before my mom got up. No excuses – I mean it’s dill pickles! Now I’m adding them to my fat bomb recipes because, being a pickle lover, savory fat bombs are where it’s at!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here