CLASSIC MARSHMALLOW FRUIT DIP


A few weeks ago when Amy (My Name is Snickerdoodle) shared her delicious Strawberry Lemonade Fruit Dip recipe with us I was reminded of how much I LOVE fruit dip.  I mean, whoever came up with this stuff deserves some kind of Making Everyone’s Life Better Award or something.  Dip.  FOR FRUIT.  It’s genius!  Then I remembered the fruit dip that I grew up eating at every fancy baby shower or bridal shower.  It wasn’t a proper shower unless there was fruit dip!  So I dug out my Classic Marshmallow Fruit Dip recipe and whipped it up and, I must say, my family’s life has definitely been better since.

A few weeks ago when Amy (My Name is Snickerdoodle) shared her delicious Strawberry Lemonade Fruit Dip recipe with us I was reminded of how much I LOVE fruit dip.  I mean, whoever came up with this stuff deserves some kind of Making Everyone’s Life Better Award or something.  Dip.  FOR FRUIT.  It’s genius!  Then I remembered the fruit dip that I grew up eating at every fancy baby shower or bridal shower.  It wasn’t a proper shower unless there was fruit dip!  So I dug out my Classic Marshmallow Fruit Dip recipe and whipped it up and, I must say, my family’s life has definitely been better since.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here