CHOCOLATE COVERED RASPBERRIES


Mother’s Day was this past weekend and while shopping I noticed several stores selling chocolate covered berries. For about a million dollars each. Okay, that might be a slight exaggeration, but honestly, they were so expensive. The light bulb went on and I went home and made an entire tray full myself for a fraction of the cost

Mother’s Day was this past weekend and while shopping I noticed several stores selling chocolate covered berries. For about a million dollars each. Okay, that might be a slight exaggeration, but honestly, they were so expensive. The light bulb went on and I went home and made an entire tray full myself for a fraction of the cost

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here