3 INGREDIENT FRUIT ROLL


If you were anything like me as a kid, you probably used to think, “When I’m a grown up I can have  for dinner every night!” (insert: icecream, cookies, poptarts, cotton candy etc.).  But now that I finally am a (sort of) grown up, I know I have to suppress my inner-child demands in favor of not weighing 500 lbs.  But I recently discovered a way to have my cake and eat it too.  Well, fruit roll-ups anywho.

If you were anything like me as a kid, you probably used to think, “When I’m a grown up I can have ______ for dinner every night!” (insert: icecream, cookies, poptarts, cotton candy etc.).  But now that I finally am a (sort of) grown up, I know I have to suppress my inner-child demands in favor of not weighing 500 lbs.  But I recently discovered a way to have my cake and eat it too.  Well, fruit roll-ups anywho.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here