Homemade PayDay® Bars


Homemade PayDay® Bars | Even though Pay Day is my number one favorite candy bar nothing compares to this homemade version.  This is the easiest copycat PayDay® Candy Bar recipe out there.  I love adding this candy to my Christmas Goodie Tray.  You can cut them into bars or pour the hot candy into holiday tins, place a knife on top before closing it with a lid and give as a gift to that someone you know that also loves Pay Day bars.

Homemade PayDay® Bars | Even though Pay Day is my number one favorite candy bar nothing compares to this homemade version.  This is the easiest copycat PayDay® Candy Bar recipe out there.  I love adding this candy to my Christmas Goodie Tray.  You can cut them into bars or pour the hot candy into holiday tins, place a knife on top before closing it with a lid and give as a gift to that someone you know that also loves Pay Day bars.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here