EASY VEGAN MARSHMALLOW FLUFF


Right now, it’s 4:29pm and I’m in a hotel room, in bed, with a glass of white wine, and a box of French fries. Judge away my friends, judge away! Well ok, by the time you read this I will actually be back home again, reuniting with Chickpea dog after my short trip to Montreal. Pet reuniting is high-priority stuff as all pet owners know, so I’m writing this post a little ahead of time… and I’m certainly not making vegan marshmallow fluff in this hotel room bed right now, that was made ahead of time too.

Right now, it’s 4:29pm and I’m in a hotel room, in bed, with a glass of white wine, and a box of French fries. Judge away my friends, judge away! Well ok, by the time you read this I will actually be back home again, reuniting with Chickpea dog after my short trip to Montreal. Pet reuniting is high-priority stuff as all pet owners know, so I’m writing this post a little ahead of time… and I’m certainly not making vegan marshmallow fluff in this hotel room bed right now, that was made ahead of time too.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here