EASY AIR FRYER RECIPES FOR BEGINNERS


Christmas 2017, I jumped on the Instant Pot bandwagon and used it maybe twice in two years. It is a great appliance, I just find myself loving the slow cook of the Crock-pot. This past Christmas, I had every intention to jump on the air fryer bandwagon, but as  a family of seven, I could not find a good deal on a fryer big enough for our family (if you are a large family, PLEASE let me know the air fryer that is best for a family this large!) So despite my cart still holding my air fryer, I began to get together some easy recipes for our family – after all a girl can dream – isn’t that what Pinterest is for?

Christmas 2017, I jumped on the Instant Pot bandwagon and used it maybe twice in two years. It is a great appliance, I just find myself loving the slow cook of the Crock-pot. This past Christmas, I had every intention to jump on the air fryer bandwagon, but as  a family of seven, I could not find a good deal on a fryer big enough for our family (if you are a large family, PLEASE let me know the air fryer that is best for a family this large!) So despite my cart still holding my air fryer, I began to get together some easy recipes for our family – after all a girl can dream – isn’t that what Pinterest is for?

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here