EASY 3 INGREDIENT TOFFEE DIP FOR APPLES


have you ever had heaven in a bowl?  I have.  This toffee dip for apples is exactly that.  Pure heaven.  I first learned about this dip when I lived in Arkansas (the land of comfort food and blessed hearts).  My friend Alison made it often.  I died and went to heaven the first time I tried it.  And the best part about this apple dip?  It’s quick.  It’s easy.  It only has 3 ingredients.  And it’s just pure heaven–did I already mention that?  Here’s what you do:

 have you ever had heaven in a bowl?  I have.  This toffee dip for apples is exactly that.  Pure heaven.  I first learned about this dip when I lived in Arkansas (the land of comfort food and blessed hearts).  My friend Alison made it often.  I died and went to heaven the first time I tried it.  And the best part about this apple dip?  It’s quick.  It’s easy.  It only has 3 ingredients.  And it’s just pure heaven–did I already mention that?  Here’s what you do:

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here