Cream Cheese Skinless Dumplings


One of my favorite foods before low carbing/keto was traditional gyoza (Japanese dumplings).  I always had a huge frozen package in the freezer as one of my go-to meals.  However, given each dumpling has 4 net carbs and I could easily consume 15 dumplings, you can see how that wasn’t going to work.  I started experimenting with skinless dumplings and one day, I had an idea to add some cream cheese in the center and wouldn’t you know it, the taste blew me away.  It added so much more to the gyoza I knew the recipe was a keeper!  Sometimes, the best fusion dishes come by chance!


One of my favorite foods before low carbing/keto was traditional gyoza (Japanese dumplings).  I always had a huge frozen package in the freezer as one of my go-to meals.  However, given each dumpling has 4 net carbs and I could easily consume 15 dumplings, you can see how that wasn’t going to work.  I started experimenting with skinless dumplings and one day, I had an idea to add some cream cheese in the center and wouldn’t you know it, the taste blew me away.  It added so much more to the gyoza I knew the recipe was a keeper!  Sometimes, the best fusion dishes come by chance!

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here