30 VEGAN RECIPES FOR WEIGHT LOSS


First, I want to start by saying that I think everyone should be whatever size they like as long as it makes them happy. Rock your bod anyway you like it! Second, I want to say that I lost 10 pounds over the last couple of months, plus I’m pretty dang sure I gained muscle while doing it. ~flexes measly bicep~ I was happy with my bod a couple months ago, but I was starting to realize my potato chip to vegetable ratio was a little off, so I thought it was time to do something about it.

First, I want to start by saying that I think everyone should be whatever size they like as long as it makes them happy. Rock your bod anyway you like it! Second, I want to say that I lost 10 pounds over the last couple of months, plus I’m pretty dang sure I gained muscle while doing it. ~flexes measly bicep~ I was happy with my bod a couple months ago, but I was starting to realize my potato chip to vegetable ratio was a little off, so I thought it was time to do something about it.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel

Read More About Recipe Click Here